*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255561-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#255561 added September 5, 2003 at 3:29am
Restrictions: None
Today,
Crager took the day off, finialy able to hang out/ take out chasity. He was having a great day untill somone out the blue called him. From his past. well he told me everything that happen. And saw some simialr moments when i was with a perticualr somone. In my past. I remember not being able to see her for several weeks, and then getting a phone call from another disturbed gal, which needed my attention. She began to cry, and i didn;t know what to do. I could not leave without her being ok. I still dont know if it was the right descision, i mean look where its gotten me now. hehe I just know that i did what was right. or so i believe. I remember talking to her for a bit to make sure all was well and then leaving.

Gald its all working for ya crager. And as far as that nothing special here, he called to tell me what was going on. I havn;t heard from him at all this week till tonight. So i knew and i needed to take the time to listen. He was sorry for wakeing me up, but i wasn;t. Im glad i have a friend that is there for me as i can be for them. Just funny at his age gals still bull the same b.s. hopefully when im his age ill be over it. (no offense crager) Just we both know we dont need anymore bs in our lifes.

To that gal, i have yet to hear from you, but i hope all is well. Maybe we can talk like we once did. Peace and goodnight.
Jew

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/255561-Today