*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256734-another-one-of-those-nights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#256734 added September 15, 2003 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
another one of those nights.
Well on a spur of a moment we all get up and start running around. Well we decided to go to the alamo. I was debateing for the longest time to invite somone and a female that twisted my arm. *Pthb* You don't argue with a pregnet gal. (Heather is a kick ass gal) Chris your a lucky dude. Well we started by all day being on northside looking for z06's where courtsey had 2 but we saw one, it was a red c5. And then we went to beck n masten and found a yellow z06. Crager loves it. Hes still debateing but i hope he sticks with the camaro but i know he loves the vettes so i hope he gets what he wants. The vette. we went and came back to see the movie open range. Great Movie. Slow but good. Well seems like everything that was said was directed at me and my hopes where high to get a reply from that somone. She was probably busy, so its all good. Well we continued to have a good time. In this movie it was as if, all a good man needs is to lay down roots. Cuase it takes him a while to figure out what he wanted. And he couldn;t go by one more day without telling her he loved her. That he wanted to marry her. He asked if he could kiss her, she said yes. Said you'll be getting thousands more of these. Embraced her with all his love and that was somthing i missed. But oh well. great movie and lots of other stuff i will write about later. sleepy, school, work etc. i need to get on my feet and im doing it.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256734-another-one-of-those-nights