*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258043-Thank-You
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#258043 added September 24, 2003 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
Thank You
Please witness my new calm. Yep, promise this entry won’t be as depressing as my last! Poor journal, only gets written in when I’m really bummed.

Okay, so I’ll use this for my ‘Thank You’ entry, because I’m getting the feeling that people deserve one right about now.


Thank you danika for being there last night when the shit hit the fan. Thanks you for being my rock in the last month, and dealing with all my issues, no matter how ridiculous they may seem to you.

Thank you Sena is Spider-Girl! for keeping me grounded with a nice dose of reality when I need it. Thank you for stay up till the wee hours of the night with me and writing After Heirs, and for late night talks that meant I never wanted to either sleep or leave you.

Thank you aarna for being your wonderful, loving self. Thank you for Treacle, and insane D/L shipping. Thank you for your daily 5 page emails that keep me constantly smiling.

Thank you auric for you general support of me. Thank you for just IMing me to say hello when you’re on.

And, even though they’ll never read this, thank you Laura and Rosie.

Thank you Laura for your humour, and your sudden bursts of seriousness. Thank you for your outrage at politics. (Say, doesn’t George Bush just suck arse?)

Thank you Rosie for the way you make me laugh, and, yes, for the way you always seem to know just when it is that I need to take a good look at myself. Thank you for dawn whispers at sleepovers where the strangest things could come up.

And I even thank you, Brad, for doing what I have been wanting to do for a while.


Whoa, and here you all were thinking I was the Queen of Darkness. Well, wrecked that, didn’t I? *grins*



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Jack: Yes, she's safe as I promised, she's going to marry the Commadore as she promised, and you're going to die for her as you promised. You see we're all men of honor, except Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258043-Thank-You