*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258653-DT-Treacle-And-IMs
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#258653 added September 26, 2003 at 4:16pm
Restrictions: None
DT, Treacle, And IM's
So, ever played Anywhere But Here? Well, Here’s Danika’s:



Danika: ooh, distraction! keep on distracting ...

Me: Errr, Snape: naked. With some sort of Treacle involvement, and hey, home come Bond were less clothes among the four of them than Britney Spears?


Danika: ooh, i think we have a game variation to 'anywhere but here'.

okay:

Snape, naked in a hotel at hogmeade. at the same time, Remus has decided that he needs some time out from the school. They are put into the same room by accidents at a crutial moment for Snape, and when they try to find alternate rooms, they find naked bond getting it on!


Me: *giggles wildly* That is just the most insane scenario! Although, rather fitting as there is a picture here of Bond that looks like one of them is trying to bit the other's nipple off. Hmmm

Danika: oops, i forgot about factoring in the treacle.

Me: tsk tsk, fancy forgetting the Treacle! (I cannot remember the last time i spelled that without a capital.)

Danika: how did that start out anyway? full details


So I explained. Niki now knows the origin of a certain Treacle obsession. *grins* Mmmm, Treacle.

Yes, Niki and I have weird IM convos, which I’m going to miss while she’s in Ireland!

Oh! Oh! I may have convinced her to read Draco Trilogy! Can you say ‘Go me?’ Whoo hoo! Altough, she does suspect slash. Oh well, I won’t correct that assumption.

Unless she reads this before DT.

Bugger. Oh well.

Anyway, she *has* to love it. Name one person who’s read it who didn’t.

No! You don’t count, Sena! I’m not sure why, but you don’t! *pokes out tongue in Sena’sgeneral direction* Raen will back me up with how much DT rocks! And Marigold and Daisy, so there. (Draco/Harry are Squee and Wibble! But not as much as Diantha/Luthe!)

~ Circe


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Jack: Yes, she's safe as I promised, she's going to marry the Commadore as she promised, and you're going to die for her as you promised. You see we're all men of honor, except Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258653-DT-Treacle-And-IMs