*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259034-So-wheres-my-Fairy-Godmother-huh
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#259034 added September 28, 2003 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
So, where's *my* Fairy Godmother, huh?

Dominic Monaghan: "I won't miss having to stand for two hours at 4:30 a.m. and having freezing cold glue applied to my feet. I won't miss two-hour drives to work or long, long, long, days sitting in my trailer waiting... waiting... waiting. I won't miss glue in my ears. But I would do it all again tomorrow."

Right now if you said “Circe. You may have one wish. What is it?” my answer would be completely shallow and ridiculous.

“I wish, more than anything, that I could have been part of The Lord of the Rings, and shared in all of it: their unbreakable friendships, their amazing adventure, and all the rest of it.”

Yeah, as I said: shallow. But God, I want it! Grrr, I really shouldn’t read quotes from the cast. This is how it makes me: pouty.

I’ll leave you with some cast quotes. Cause they’re fun.

Ian McKellen: "I was suggesting to Peter yesterday he should insert some love interest for Gandalf in a later one. He suggested Galadriel... I said, no, I was thinking more of someone like Legolas."

*Schnoogles Ian McKellen* Is it wrong for me to be fangirling over a guy who is old enough to be my grandfather and gay? Well, if it is, I don’t wanna be right! Also, Legolas/Gandalf? Hmmmm…. Nah, I’m kidding. I won’t write it….probably. ^_^

Viggo Mortenson: "Sean Bean and I made fun of the elves, and they made fun of us. They said we were dirty and smelly and less intelligent and graceful, all of which is probably true. We commented on their vanity: 'Well, when you are done with your nails, we are being attacked.' "

and let’s not even mention my Viggo crush, because recently it’s become veeeeeeery worrying.

Orlando Bloom: "Vig used to call me 'Elf boy', and I'd call him 'filthy human'. As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, 'Oh, go manicure your nails.' "

Sean Bean: "They sent a chopper to airlift us out - even worse than a Dakota! It was still raining and we were flying through mountain passes and the windscreen wipers were going like mad. I said: 'Can't you just drop us there in that field?', but they wouldn't. I was gripping Orlando's kneecap so hard I must have nearly broken it. He was saying: 'It's OK' but he still takes the piss out of me for that."

God, I love Sean Bean. Not crushing on him, but he just rocks. The helicopter story is classic. *giggles as she remembers the cast mockings in the DVD*

Cast on TRL:
Carlson Daly: "So now that it's over, what do you do ? Do you call each other, stay in touch?"
Elijah Wood: "Oh yeah, absolutely ... I mean we're constantly having to do press as well, so that brings us together, and these guys are moving out to Los Angeles ..."
Orlando: "We touch each other."
Dom: "We do touch each other."
Carlson Daly: "Yeah I just noticed that, I just saw that."
Elijah: "Well it's a hobbit kind of thing."

Cept, that Orlando’s an elf, so really has no excuse ^_^

And finally, a word from God himself to finish this:

Ian: "I should be very unhappy if I didn't meet up soon with the cast of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. A year was a long time and it's daft to throw love away."



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Not the Dread Stilton of Doom! You know what happened last time!"

"What did happen last time?"

"I don't know. I was hiding, but I heard the noises."
Bagenders

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259034-So-wheres-my-Fairy-Godmother-huh