*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261827-I-am
by Circe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Friendship · #589633
This would be my journal...
#261827 added October 16, 2003 at 7:43am
Restrictions: None
I am?

Date:16th October
Time: 1037pm
Listening to:Today’s the Day’ Aimee Mann
Reading: After Heirs
Reading: The last chapter bit of After Heirs
Mood: amused.


Did a quiz about what fantasy animal you would be (http://www.llewellyn.com/free/mpq.php?tab=quiz). Hmmm, interesting results.

My creature:


Firebird
Air with Fire

Firebird types are idealistic and driven to achieve something of social or artistic value. They have a strong sense of social justice associated with powerful moral and religious convictions. These convictions are often chosen by the individual on the basis of reason rather than simply received from an existing tradition. They are brilliant at producing original ideas and creative solutions to problems and are good at inspiring others to put them into practice. They can be impatient for results. They hate routine and lose interest once a problem has been addressed, moving swiftly on to the next challenge. They are intense and need a high level of autonomy. They are sociable but goal-oriented. They have good leadership potential but are really more concerned with problem solving. They are unconventional and often radical.

Err, no not really. That doesn’t sound like me at all. Well, maybe little bits do, but mostly no.

And my ‘Shadow Nature’ is

Wyvern
Fire and Water

This shadow is both insensitive and hypersensitive. They are unsociable, emotionally illiterate, and mean-minded. Relations with others are characterized by conflict and calculated reprisals. Passive aggression is used to full effect. These types seem to dislike other people. They are plagued by powerful emotional undercurrents and they blame their discomfort on others. They appear cold; their emotional expression, when it is given vent, seems immature. They exhibit a sense of entitlement and do not think that they should have to earn what they get. They are poorly motivated and prone to bitterness. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

As much as I hate to admit it, this one does sound like me. Darn. I’m eeeeevil.

Okay, I’m stalling. I have emails to write.






** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*
"Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck."
Joss Whedon
*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

My Fantasy Novel-
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Circe (UN: circe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Circe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/261827-I-am