*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264138-Halloween
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#264138 added November 1, 2003 at 2:25am
Restrictions: None
Halloween
Well, it was a fun day. Wore my green and black striped tights and my stretch jeans over them. Also had a grey thermal with an Adicts T-shirt over that. To top it off, I had my green bowler. Time to start the day.
Some girl came up to me in college and said I looked "so stupid" in my outfit. I said that she was just jealous that I could fit into the jeans and she couldn't. She got really pissed over that one. I seem to just be pissing off girls left and right, hehe.
Work was again very evil. For 7 hours I was a CDH. I just want to punch Jen in the head. She is completely worthless. Anyways, after that I went to Arline's Halloween party. Met up with Meghan who seemed more interested in Tristan than me, oh well, not gonna care too much. She did end up taking a hell of a lot of pictures of me, although she was on Tristan's lap for most of them.
After Arline's party, I swung by cousin Ed's party. It was pretty small, but people were drunk, so it was funny. Had a small conversation with some people and then headed on my way home where I came to sit online.
Talked to Angie for awhile and got her to tell Meghan how good of a guy I can be to cancel out all the things that Andrea has been telling her. Thank you Angie. Also got a "hanging out just as friends" arrangement with her, hehe. That should happen tomorrow maybe. We'll see.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/264138-Halloween