*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/269074-Strange-things
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#269074 added December 10, 2003 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
Strange things
Jess likes this guy who has no job, not in school, in trouble with the law, and is a druggie. But that's not the strange part. Jess's clone's boyfriend is a guy with no job, who is dropping out of college, has been in trouble with the law, and is a druggie. Isn't that weird? Two people named Jess like the same type of people. And I hear from Jess's clone's sister that I would've had a shot if I paid a little more attention to her. According to her she "jumps at the first guy that gives her a second look." Oh well. Saw another girl that looked so much like Jess, I almost said "Jess?" She walked by and smiled at me.

Other that that, nothing much going on. Krys sent this girl after me that has been trying to get Steve to have sex with her. She hasn't tried anything with me yet, seems pretty cool. Think I'll go hang out with Al after my dad falls asleep.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/269074-Strange-things