*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270902-Kims-gone
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#270902 added December 29, 2003 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Kim's gone
Had a fun day today kinda. Kim's birthday. I bought her two cool stuffed things. A Bear and a Puppy. She thought they were cute. Then I sang to her in the car, all the good love songs on my Stacey Mac CD. Shot down when I was singing Sixpence None the Richer's "Kiss me" and she shook her head no. Oh well, I can deal with that, I gave it kind of a shot. Then I went to work and it felt like a really long day. Saw Andrea, got hugged by Andrea, got hugged by Andrea a lot. Got her cellphone number two, couldn't remember what it was. Anyways she was all bouncy and all and said I was "Placid and Dull" hehe, that's what no caffiene does to a guy like me. She said we should hang out sometime too. And indeed we should, it's been awhile. My time with Andrea was fun, now I'm not sure why I stopped it, hehe.

After work, I talked to Kim for awhile. She's leaving for Thailand in the morning. (sniffle) gonna miss her. In our conversation I finally told her that I like her and I think we'd make a good couple. She said "You're making my life harder now, I have a lot of guys that like me!" Good or bad thing? Anyways, she said the reasons why she would date the other ones, and I gave her reasons why it wouldn't work and that I would be a good choice, hehe. She agreed and in the end she was just kind of lost for words. I said we'd talk more about it when she got back. But hey, I might have me a Kim in two weeks, hehe.

Went to Al's to see Jess after that. She had all us guys on a point scale. Who is the best to worst. Apparently Me and Al are in negative numbers, but atleast we weren't kicked off the list like Rob, hehe. He was being bitchy about Jess's drinking and trying to control her. She's her own woman, she can do what she wants. Went for a ride with her to the convienence store for nail polish remover, good little trip. We might be having dinner tomorrow after I get out of work which starts in about 6 hours. I'm never going to wake up in time for it, I know.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/270902-Kims-gone