*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272954-Hockey
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#272954 added January 15, 2004 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
Hockey
Kim woke me up and I had the intention we were going to hang out. She went to go get her permit and I sat around thinking about what we should do. Movies? Dinner? Play cards at the mall? Maybe Matt is working, we could visit him. Anyways, I got a text back saying she got her permit, boo ya! I texted her back seeing if she wanted me to pick her up. No reply. I waited for awhile and then she asked if I wanted to go to a hockey game. I'm not too big a fan of hockey, but hey, first time for everything. Plus going with Kim would be an added bonus. Instead of mumbling to myself, I can talk to her, hehe. So it was a good time. Pretty exciting and such. When we got there, Kim gave me her present, it was Buddah! Or however you spell it. It was a Fat Man of my very own! Boo ya! I love it, I wonder what it's made out of though. We went there basically to see Vinnie, his team lost, but oh well. I wasn't really paying too much attention to the game, just trying to take it all in and making wise cracks along the way. Kim talked to Vinnie for a bit while I was just kind of there. I got my "Ahoy there" and "Peace out" in, so that was good. On the way back we listened to some good old Micheal Jackson and headed back to her house. We couldn't stop at Stop and Shop and apply because her mum wanted her home right away. Some other time. It was a good day already.

After I dropped Kim off, I went to the mall and called Steve. He came down and we played some cards and talked about our love lives, hehe. I think it's pretty strange how now Steve's is interesting and mine is pretty much nothing, except according to Rosco, hehe. Later on he got a call from Jon and I got a call from Sills. We decided that when Jon showed up we'd go over Sill's house. Steve and Jon haven't seen Venture Bros. So we needed to show off the awesomeness. Anyways, after that we tried to get some food. Friday's was closed and Bickford's was closed. We settled on Taco Bell and Mickey Dee's.

Soon after we dropped off Jon and then continued to just drive around. Talked some more, sang some songs, had a good time. Again love lives came up in subject. I'm happy for Steve, he's definately in a better mood than I've ever seen him. We may be going to Boston tomorrow, Bill's Bar. Sounds like a good time.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/272954-Hockey