*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274459-Im-from-Norwell--Im-a-giant-dick
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#274459 added January 28, 2004 at 12:26am
Restrictions: None
I'm from Norwell! I'm a giant dick!
Hehe, quote from Pat.

The day started out pretty good. I got to my dumb kid class on time and we had another dumbass problem to solve. It's just a waste of time. Afterwards, I hung out with Meghan and Pat. Taught Meghan how to play Egyptian Ratscrew, it was a good time. They I came home and went to bed around 1:45. Woke up 5 minutes before 4 and went to work.

Holy Jumpin' Fuckin' Jesus was it hectic! I came in to lines in every register. EIGHT CARRIAGES OF RETURNS!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!! It seemed impossible. Maria and Doris were both ready to kill people. Some customers actually pissed me off today because they were just being bitchy. Hehe, two days after I write that I love my job because of them, I get customers that piss me off.

Around 9 or so, things calmed down a lot. The returns got done thanks to Megan, Ashley, and TJ. Then I get a text message from Kim. I start talking to her and then ask Doris if anything has opened up for a 16 year old. She says that she's looking for a bagger till 9:45. I ask her if she's interested and warn her about the job. She says she's still interested and Doris said to have her give her a call on Friday at 2. Do I smell another employee coming our way? I think so.

That's basically it. I'm feeling a bit light headed.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274459-Im-from-Norwell--Im-a-giant-dick