*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282964-Return-of-the-Flippy--JOY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#282964 added March 22, 2004 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
Return of the Flippy!!!! JOY!!!
We found Flippy (Joe). For such a long time now (roundabouts two years) we've been searching for his spikey haired (now messy style) ass. Well me and kev were working on The 7 Hungry Sinners (which we changed from a show to a comic--yay--I guess) and were looking through the yearbook for ideas and we noticed the message Flippy left me and (whoa holy joyous shit) there was his cell number (and home). I remembered I had it in my cellphone and made kev call (hey what do I look like?--embarrassed for not calling it in two years, kev could care less). So I press call (not really paying attention I called his home number, which worked out for the better anyway) and Mommy Flippy answered and Kev asked for Joe and HE WAS THERE!!! So now we're back in touch with the Flipster. For those of you who can't quite comprehend the greatness, it's like finding a long lost bagillion dollar bill in your wallet that ya forgot about.
In other news, yeah me and kev made Sinners into a comic now, kev said he needed something to draw, so it just worked out. He's got a page pencilled already, looks damn awesomeness too! Journeys (tentatively titled that 'cause it's what we been calling it, we might change it, we might not) is moving on along. I finished my second preliminary script and kev is moving right along on the first one converting it into a 'real' script. I just quotsies it cause I have beef with real ones, they suck to format. Um...
Oh yeah, English sucks, we handed in our thesises for our research paper (which I think makes the thesis your thesis now no matter what and I really don't like the one I gave her, so I might have to ask her if it's at all possible to change it...pleasepleaseplease, hey it works sometimes, lol).
Well I gotta get going, got a bus to walk to and then board and stuff. Have fun, watch lots of Stargate SG-1, esp. since season 7 just wrapped up, make sure to catch Stargate Atlantis when it comes out this summer and try listening to theSTART, they rock!


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2004 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/282964-Return-of-the-Flippy--JOY