*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287040-Bottom-Of-A-Bottle
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #539698
The thought's of a troubled girl.
#287040 added April 19, 2004 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
Bottom Of A Bottle
Bottom Of A Bottle
Been scared and lonely
I've asked myself
Is something wrong with you
My girlfriend told me
I need some time alone to deal with issues

Something makes me carry on
It's difficult to understand
What I always wanna find

I do it for the drugs
I do it just to feel alive
I do it for the love
That I get from the bottom
Of a bottle

You always call me
And ask me how I make it throught the day
I'm always fallin
I guess it's just god's way of
Making me big

Something makes me carry on
It's difficult to understand
What I always wanna find

I do it for the drugs
I do it just to feel alive
I do it for the love
That I get from the bottom
Of a bottle

I do it for the drugs
I do it just to feel alive
I do it for the love
That I get from the bottom
Of a bottle

And I,
I wonder why I try
And I,
Wonder why I bother
And I,
I wonder why I cry
Why I,
I go through all this trouble

I do it for the drugs
I do it just to feel alive
I do it for the love
That I get from the bottom
Of a bottle

I do it for the drugs
I do it just to feel alive
I do it for the love
That I get from the bottom
Of a bottle
--Smile Empty Soul


Just like I promised in the entry before this one...Here is a sound by Smile Empty Soul. When we went to VooDoo Fest, unfortunately, I wasn't able to see them. However, I did hear when they were performing. I'm not sure, but I think this is one of my favorite songs! Hm, I need to get the CD...Anybody want to let me borrow it, so I can burn it? Pweeze?

Sheesh, Drama Club is taking a lot of my time! We have practice every day after school. Yup, Mrs. Queen decided to try and fit in a musical before the year is out. So, we're now doing, "Guys and Dolls." It's actually a pretty funny show. Oh, and I get to SING! Yes, me! Singing! Well, okay, trying to sing. Personally, I don't think I sound that good...But, I'll have to admit (I'm not trying to sound conceited or anything), I do sound a whole lot better than others. Although, that's mainly because they're tone deaf!

In all reality, I don't mind staying after school for Drama. I love the people there...Almost like Olive Garden! When you're there, you're family! I know, I know, corny joke! But, gah, who cares?!

Well, for all those that have been keeping up with my relationship life (betcha they're aren't any...lol). About...Maybe 3 weeks ago, one of my friends (a girl) asked me out. I turned her down...I can't really think of her as more than just a friend, though. However, she says there is another reason, and there might just be one. Though, I'm not going to type what is is here...E-mail me, and maybe I'll tell you!

Then, about a week and...3 days ago, another friend (a guy this time) asked me out. Well, I said yes to him (even though it took me day!). Truth is, I've kind of being attracted to him for awhile. He's got these wonderful blue eyes...*Sigh.* Strangely, though, I've found I'm...Intrigued by another guy. It's strange, because I don't know what it is about this guy that attracts me to him! I'm pretty sure it's not physical...Eh, my life can be some complicating at some times!

Hm...There was something else I was going to write here...OH! Yes, for the past 3 Fridays, I've been going to Swing Dancing at the American Legion here in town. It's so much fun! I've been playing the "guy role" when I dance with two of my friends! What's funny is that when I dance with a guy, I constantly have to remind myself to dance girl! LOL. Last time, I didn't dance with any guys, just my best friend. But, that was okay, because I'm getting better at being a guy! But, the other times, I danced with some random guys. There were all pretty nice, so I didn't mind. The EHS Jazz band has been playing as well...They're awesome! Plus, I know some people, and they can get me free water!

Well, I'm off...I think this is the longest entry I've ever written! So, take care all...And drop me a line! When I get on, I'm so bored (unless Mook is on! Love ya, babe! >:D< ) hehehe...Anyway, send me an e-mail if you need something that needs to be R&R, and I'd be glad to do that for you!

Blessed be,
~*PSYCHO!*~

*Star*


"You know that song 'Hungry Eyes'? They had this homoerotic thing where they had a shot of Viggo pulling out his sword and looking at me, and me looking at him and drawing my bow. It was brilliant, man."
--Orlando Bloom comment from Newsweek on LOTR crew doing a 'Leggy' vid ('borrowed' from Dina Lerret's sig)

"Life Is A Witch, Then You Fly"




© Copyright 2004 Psycho Is A Pixie? (UN: princesslove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Psycho Is A Pixie? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/287040-Bottom-Of-A-Bottle