*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289734-Dammit
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#289734 added May 10, 2004 at 2:34am
Restrictions: None
Dammit
Well, Amanda just wants to be friends...dammit. It's ok, I can deal. We defiantely need to hang out more though, cause we both love to talk and never stop, hehe. All I can say about her is that she is wicked cool.

On Saturday I went to the bowling banquet. That was a ton of fun. We got our cash prizes and stuff. I got $65 for the place my team came in (last in the first half, second to last the second half, boo ya!) and then an extra $20 for the sportsmanship award. That was awesome. Also, I got a taste of Crown Royal Limited Edition. I swear, that is just like candy. It is so smooth going down. Need to get some more of that. After that I went to work and it was nothing special.

Went to Mum's place today for Mother's Day. Me, Terri, Chris, and Mum went out to Friendlys. Very nice. Talked about a lot of stuff and it was a grand old time. I wish I didn't have to work, it would've been nice to spend the day there sleeping and watching the Red Sox. But then again, working gets me money. Time and a half id my best friend.

Work went pretty well today. Got everything done and it was relatively slow. Got home and got the news that Amanda didn't want to date and then watched Independence Day. Think I'm going to call it a night now.

On the agenda tomorrow:

Hang out with Steve
Visit Amanda
See Van Helsing

If anyone wants to be added in, just give me a call or IM me.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289734-Dammit