*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294872-A-bee-in-herbra
by fregin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #764092
life and other extraneous info
#294872 added June 16, 2004 at 4:45pm
Restrictions: None
A bee in her....bra??
K.B. makes an appearance once again as a star in my journal...

On our way to the company picnic, Karen Beth and her daughter, Stephanie are riding in my car with me. K.B. is in the passenger seat calmly smoking her cigarette with the window cracked. Stephanie pokes her hands through the headrest every once in a while, just to jack with her mother. Like mother, like daughter...

Well, K.B. feels a drop of some wet stuff on her face and turns and yells at Steph, "Cut it out! What did you just put on me?" Stephanie sits back in a little sulk, "I didn't do anything."

I recalled a disgusting event when a bug hit my side window and then smashed on the side of my face, so I mention it might have been some nice bug juice. K.B. gives me a little glare and starts wiping her face.

About the same time I turn and see some yellow juice splattered randmoly on her face, she starts screaming, "Get it out, get it out!"

I look over and she's got her shirt pulled down in the front. Nestled very firmly in her cleavage is some kind of squished wasp.

I'm sure as hell not reaching in there, she's still screaming at the top of her lungs, Stephanie's confused in the backseat asking what's going on, and I'm trying to figure out a way to help (while I start laughing uncontrollably).

I pull over in a parking lot and reach under her boobs and start pushing. Tears are streaming down my face. I think she was yelling that it was not funny. I'm laughing too hard to be very helpful, so she finally gets the idea of what I'm trying to do, and she propels the offending insect from its resting place.

She gets out of the car and calmly says, "I'm sorry, but I've got to do this." Then she screams at the top of her lungs and then gets back in the car.

She looks down her shirt and shows me her war wound. An offending splatter of yellow remained on her bra and dead center in her cleavage, and she couldn't get it out. She had to spend the whole day with the remains from her nemesis, but we spent a good thirty minutes of the drive cracking up and reliving the whole event.

Stephanie was much more adult about the whole event than we were. Each time we started cracking up, she smiled at us like we were silly children and then finally said, "You two are crazy."

© Copyright 2004 fregin (UN: fregin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fregin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294872-A-bee-in-herbra