*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302101-Lets-see-what-I-did-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#302101 added August 13, 2004 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
Let's see what I did today
Holy Shit! It's 2pm and I'm awake!

I woke up today around 10am (another shocker!) and drove to Angie's to pick up Ashton. Then we went to my house so I could get more clothes. After that we went to South Weymouth so he could pay his car insurance.

For the next bit, I should start back earlier on what happened Wed. night. I say Wed. because I can't spell the full word. Anyways, I went to Ashton's and we decided to take the Jeep with Jay driving. Then we went to my house. I parked my car over across the street at a place called Knights of Columbus. That was around 9:30. At 10:30 I got a call from the Rockland Police saying that my car was abandoned where I parked it. Amazing! So I went down there and found my car in an interesting situation. The FHM Magazine that Jay had in the backseat was on top of the trunk. There was an empty 30 rack of Budweiser in the backseat with an empty ice bag inside of it. My registeration was in the glove compartment with the case that I keep it in in the little tray below the radio. Also, my CD's that were in the middle tray were stolen. I found this interesting since most of them are scratched to shit. Even more interesting, My CD's in the case right on the passenger seat weren't stolen....Let me repeat that. My CD's in a CASE on the SEAT right OUT IN THE OPEN were NOT stolen. How fucked up can you be to take scratched to shit CD's over a whole case of CD's? If the thieves are reading this, let me just say as any bottle cap would, "Please Try Again." You are a complete DUMBASS. Though I don't think they are smart enough to use a computer anyways.

Back to my story, went to the Police Department to see if maybe they were the idiots that took my CD's. They were not helpful at all as would be expected. So I went to the Knights orf Columbus, which they said they erased the security tape. Bitches. Oh well, so I guess the crooks got away with 1 of 20 good CD's.

Now I come home and I'm feeling kinda tired. So I wait for work. This no-energy drink thing is killing me.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302101-Lets-see-what-I-did-today