*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/304246-Back-online
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#304246 added August 28, 2004 at 6:42am
Restrictions: None
Back online
What can I say? Men can't remember and women can't forget. I guess that's true because I can't remember anything that's happened in the last few days. Only major things like one Sills is gone and one is back, hehe. Chris will be leaving after tomorrow too though, so that's not good. Then it's the winter crew. Other than that, nothing too new. Work is as usual, Roadside Bingo is good. We keep going to this Mobil Station in Whitman where there's this cute goth chick. After three visits, we found out that she doesn't have a boyfriend or atleast the guy that runs the place at night isn't him. Good news for me, hehe.

I joined this website called Deviant Art. Nifty shit. Put pictures up and such. They seem very friendly on there too. I don't think I really fit into that genre though. Most of it is pictures and poems about death and being depressed, down, and dismal. Figures, here comes me into the scene with pictures of me holding energy drinks and my puppies. I kick so much ass, hehe.

I actually did have a shitty day though. I just couldn't write it in the other journal, I felt compelled to write something happy, hehe. Started off good meeting up with Mike, Chris Sills, and Marcus. Then we went to see Hero...that's where it goes down hill. They all loved it, I thought it was horrible. All it is is chinese people dnacing around in the mid-air. Exactly the same thing that kept me away from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. If you're gonna fucking fly, it better be from someone shooting a rocket into your chest. None of that mythical chinese lighter than air shit. Touching on that too, I hate action movies where the action is completely impossible. When I see ten thousand arrows raining down on someone, I think one word: FUCKED. There isn't even a chance of, "Well, if he plays his cards right..." No. He's dead. Spinning around blocking arrows with thin fabric is in no way what I thought would protect those two idiots. Second, it was all in subtitles so you spend your time reading instead of watching the movie, but it didn't matter because I thought the acting was horrible too. Non-stop action my ass. They would sit around pondering how to go about things without destroying their "honor" for about 10 minutes at a time. But I guess you can't really expect much more from the Chinese guys. That's just the way every goddamn samuari movie is. You can tell this isn't my favorite genre. To the people who like those kinds of movies though, go see it, you'll like it. All I know is that I'm waiting for Shaun of the Dead!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/304246-Back-online