*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311148-You-know-you-love-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#311148 added October 20, 2004 at 4:20am
Restrictions: None
You know you love it
Alright, you know how I always like to write about good things and then they turn out bad. Well, here it goes.

Remember that girl Jenny? For some reason she blocked me online. Why? Good question, I have sources looking into the matter, but I hope it turns out she changes her mind, I mean, what's not to like? I'm damn sexy. Seriously though, I want to know what happened and why we can't talk to each other. What the hell happened?

Called Kristin the other night to wish her a happy birthday while pennies were being thrown at my head. It was an interesting experience. Also while talking to her I got to play Halo with one hand and my chin. That was a good time too. She said that she "might" hang out with me on Friday. I called her on her bllshit and said that it wouldn't happen. I have come to the conclusion that Kristin will never hang out with me...ever. There is no force on earth powerful enough to get her to do that.

Interestingly enough though, I have a date with Lindsey to play Halo. Isn't that awesome? That's going to take place Friday night unless something comes up. That'll be interesting. Talking with TJ about that and he's jealous. He was thinking we could make it a double date and he'd bring Kristin. That would be amazing.

Anyways, last night I found out that Ashton talks in his sleep and is vicious when he does so. Quotes::

"Next time you come over, I'll get you whatever you want within reasonable distance."

"Fucking wannabes. Slit all their fucking throats."

"Get the fuck off the sheets."

"I wanna tear this fucking wall down!"

It was an interesting time.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311148-You-know-you-love-it