*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313600-And-another-thing
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#313600 added November 9, 2004 at 6:24am
Restrictions: None
And another thing...
This is how pissed and upset I am. I'm making another entry on this. I have gotten out of bed from trying to sleep to write more about this night. This night just was horrible. He has no idea how much he hurt me and he doesn't care either. Fine, fuck him. I am kicking myself for even telling Jay about Althea in the first place. That's like a number one rule. If you don't want Jay to be a giant dick, do not introduce him to someone you like and care for. I can't believe I even fueled the fire by giving him gas money to see her. I almost wish we didn't visit her last night so this night would've never happened. I just wanted to see Althea in person for two years and when I finally had the chance, I didn't care what the circumstances were. The asshole ruined Halo 2 for me! I was so down that I couldn't and didn't want to play! This is Halo Fucking TWO! I supported Jay when he moved in on Cathy to date my cousin, I invited him to join the bowling league which he now loves, and I give him gas money (which puts me more into debt) so we can both go see Althea. How the fuck am I getting repaid with this shit? Seriously, what the fuck?

Hopefully, I don't have to write another entry.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313600-And-another-thing