*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314309-You-dont-know-how-it-feels
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#314309 added November 15, 2004 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
You don't know how it feels
You know, you could just tell the truth and that would be that. It's not so painful to be let in on the secret. To be continuously left out in the dark and given hope? Yeah, that really sucks. You don't know how it feels to be me, it's really tough to keep going on like this. You know what? Maybe I won't. You seem happy with everything right now, so how about I just go off to somewhere else. If you want, I'll do that for you. Give me a call if you want to talk.

In other news today, Stop and Shop was hectic. Did the entire South Shore just run out of food? Everyone came to Stop and Shop today. We ran out of carriages! It was intense! Also, around 3, when I was leaving, we kinda ran out of register tape. It was interesting. As soon as 3 came though, BAM, I'm out the door. Don't have to deal with that shit anymore, hehe.

Me and Danielle had a axe fight tonight. Too much smells really bad. Plus when it's sprayed in your mouth, it tastes even worse. Then me and Jamie went to Bickford's. Haven't been there in a long time. That's about all else that happened today

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314309-You-dont-know-how-it-feels