*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/321718-Man-Its-So-Loud-In-Here
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#321718 added January 8, 2005 at 2:42am
Restrictions: None
Man, It's So Loud In Here!
Well, I had a great couple of days. Thursday I worked 9-3 and I played a little Warcraft after that. Called Tara to see if she wanted to hang out with my friends and she turned it down (sniffle). No fun, but I love my friends more than to abandon them, so we met up and it was a good time.

After a little bit, I had to pick up Althea with Jamie and it was amazing. I promised her geek rock and I gave her geek rock. MAN IT'S SO LOUD IN HERE!!! Hehe, They Might Be Giants is the best. When we got back to Sills's it was a whole bunch of fun too. Nothing really out of the ordinary for us, except I got more scratches from Danielle and Althea. Good times.

I dropped Althea and Jamie off at Ashton's house and headed to pick up Tara. I had missed her since Monday and was psyched to see her (Even though she hates my friends and my music ;o)). We went back to my house and watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and had some fun over the course of the night. I'd say it was around 4pm when I dropped her off. To tell the truth, I really didn't want to get out of bed with her.

After I dropped her off, I went to Bickford's with Jamie and then to D'Angelo's to visit Sam. It was a fun time. Sam was missing her cellphone and was with some kid that wouldn't give it back unless 'certain needs' were met, so me and Jamie were going to with her to get her phone so that wouldn't happen.

Before that though, I went with Chris Sills to Sears to visit someone. I found out when I saw her that it was Taryn, the star of the play I saw awhile ago! Finally I get to meet her. She seems pretty nice and when she hung out with us afterwards, she fit right in, it was a good time.

We all met up at Chile's which was a blast. Me and Sam talked with the waitress for awhile. She was telling us how her other job was a Biology teacher for juvinial hall kids or something like that. It was pretty interesting how all the kids she taught were in gangs and have attempted murder charges on them. Pretty strange, but cool.

Then we went back to Sills's house for a bit and looked through the yearbooks agian. Hehe, reminiscing about everyone I hated, so much fun.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/321718-Man-Its-So-Loud-In-Here