*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334977-Hot-Sweaty-Sex
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#334977 added March 16, 2005 at 8:11am
Restrictions: None
Hot Sweaty Sex
Hej y'all! *Bigsmile*

I wonder how many views this entry will get? Like the title said, this entry is all about Hot Sweaty Sex! Well except for the first bit...and the middle bit too now that I think about it...but I'm pretty sure the end bit is very naughty. Don't go skipping ahead though! You'll miss all the foreplay. Let's get started then shall we?

So I'm just sitting here...counting my blessings and thinking about all I have to do...while I eat pistachios. *Heart* Well I'm trying to eat pistachios. I'm now down to the stubborn ones. The ones that are welded tight into their shells. Yum pistachios. Being a vegetarian I don't have a lot of chance to get excited about food. Nuts are one of my few food passions I have left. It's funny though...I can't think of another type of nut that is only sold in the shell. Maybe there are preshelled pistachios out there but I haven't noticed them. Pistachios taste great but it seems I put a lot of effort into prying them apart for the amount of nuts I get. They're such tiny things. Once I start eating them though I find it VERY hard to stop...until I come to the sealed ones. Just bought pistachios are the best. There's plenty of bigger ones with their shell popped open nice and wide, (the slutty ones), and every so often I'll find a shell-less pistachio hiding among the others. Yummmmmmmm *Heart* It doesn't take much to please me does it?

I got a digital camera the other day. I understand they've stopped, (or will soon stop), making film for my 35 mm. Crap. I have a nice 35mm with various lenses and stuff. I use it for my art. That's why I got a video camera, because I thought I could use it too, but I now prefer still shots. I've only briefly looked at this new camera. I know it seems VERY hard on batteries though. I could actually see the battery gauge going down before my eyes as I was testing it out. I'd be more eager to use it if I could "resize" my pics. Then I could post some here. Maybe there's a program that came with the camera? I know there's a CD. I've only quickly looked over the owner's manual.

Technology and I don't usually get along well...like the DVD I bought awhile ago. Took it home and it started freezing midway into the movie. There's a complete scene we had to bypass. That sucked. No obvious scratches and my DVD player is brand new. (I got it for Christmas. It's a good one) So I finally returned the movie and now the exact same thing is happening again with the replacement DVD. In the exact same place in the film too. I'm not sure how many times I can keep bringing back these DVDs. I asked them to try it out at the store last time just to see if it was okay but they assured me it would be. Now I'm starting to wonder about my machine but it's worked fine till now.

What a whiny entry so far huh? Pistachios and crappy DVDs. I best get to the Hot Sweaty Sex then huh? You didn't skip ahead and miss all that stuff up top did you? I hope not. I'd hate to think I wasted all that pistachio and DVD whining on myself. You're probably not interested in what happened the other day then? At the fruit stand? No? Well that's too bad coz that was the naughty bit. It seems you just talked yourself out of a wickedly wicked story. No sex talk for you then. You better run along. I have a few pistachios to see to anyways. I'm such a tease aren't I? Bad Gary.


Thumby




Don't forget...Only YOU can prevent forestfires.


(Insert suitable bear in ranger hat here)






"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

© Copyright 2005 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/334977-Hot-Sweaty-Sex