*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340557-Whats-the-use
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#340557 added April 11, 2005 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
What's the use?
There is just no point to blogging today, or for the past few days for that matter. Bush, and his Regime are going to do what they are going to do and nobody can stop them.

The Congress and Senate, I am beginning to believe, are just a bunch of self serving old men.

I am even going to go out on a limb here an suggest that I am beginning to believe that "The Terrorist" are a fabrication of Bush Inc. to facilate his agenda. I am not going to go into specifics, why should I? I am a nobody, and God knows I don't want to become a "Person of Interest" on anybody's list.

In my heart, I believe the Bush Whitehouse snubbed Carter. Why doesn't matter, the fact that Bush attended the Pope's funeral with his wife, and his other woman in tow makes me sick.

Three more years and some odd more months of Bush... God help us!

© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340557-Whats-the-use