*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/355121-Attempting-to-Ignor-My-Anger-and-Frustration
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#355121 added June 22, 2005 at 9:37am
Restrictions: None
Attempting to Ignor My Anger and Frustration
I'll quilt today... and later I'll work on some clothing, all the while trying to ignor my anger and frustration with the News media, and the American Government.

It is a shame that in America today, the elected men and women who are responsible for running our government are so caught up in "POLITICS" that they forget to do their job, which is represent the people that elected them. Bush has stated that he does not pay attention to Polls, which to me is like saying he does not care what American people think, feel, or believe. Bush says this country needs a strong leader, and I am constantly having to remind myself that a Democracy is not a Dictatorship - somebody needs to point this out to the President and his current administration, but obviously none of people, who make up the current administration give a hoot about what any of everyday, common America's citizens want.

As for the News media - most appear to be ignorant of the fact that America is at War, and not only with other countries. There is a growing disenchantment with the Bush government. The mainstream News media appears to have the shortest attention span on the face of this planet. It is really ashame that Americans can't vote on the News Media - probably only big money advertizers could effect any real change, maybe... and the only thing that interests big money advertizers is making MORE MONEY.

Nancy Grace is a disgrace, but we are all probably better off that she is on television instead of in a court room.

The Situation with Tucker Carlson is just more of the same... and Tucker Carlson wouldn't have a job, if not for his Daddy. Tucker is a moran, so what does that make the people who are responsible for his show?



http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/7896BBD4-28AB-48BA-A949-2096A02F864D.htm

I'm going to stop now, before I blow a gasket...

© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/355121-Attempting-to-Ignor-My-Anger-and-Frustration