*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/355723-21-days-later
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#355723 added June 25, 2005 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
21 days later
Without bringing you up to speed, you'll be completely lost. There is this person that keeps calling Sills with IP Relay and harassing him. Soon his day will come which is getting closer and closer. We have an idea of where he/she is and scoped out the place. But there was one house we went past that brought back a flood of memories. I went back 2 years ago.

I remember being a Senior in highschool and being single for the past 3 months. My friend Colin decided to help me out though. He gave his friend, Emma, my screen name. We started talking and such and everything was nice. Then Emma's friend Becca decided to test to see if I was good enough for Emma.

That started in a nice word association game that was just hysterical and fun. It got us talking for such a long time. We just talked about everything. Pretty soon I developed a crush on this girl Becca. Meaning ofcourse that I pushed Emma aside.

After a month of talking with her, we decided to finally meet up and go to the movies. I picked up Becca at her house which was my first time going into Scituate. I was amazed I didn't get lost. We saw Identity. Shitty movie, but still a nice one to watch with someone. After the movie ended, we went back to the car and I tried (in my awkward and horendous flirting ways) to put the moves on Becca. This happened to no avail, but I was fine with it. Atleast I tried and I know how things were. I dropped off Becca at her house and went home to think how awesome a night it was.

Afterwards, Emma found out that we went to the movies and was really angry. I said I was sorry, but it just wasn't good enough. Pretty soon Becca was angry too. I had lost two cool fun people to talk to.

I really feel bad about what happened, but I'm so happy with the way things are now. I hardly doubt changing anything that happened 2 years ago would change anything now. I guess just passing by that house just made me miss them both. I'm sorry for treating Emma like shit. I should've been nicer to both of them to try and keep a friendship, but I just messed it up from the begining.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/355723-21-days-later