*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371451-ANOTHER-CAOTIC-DAY
Rated: E · Book · Teen · #1008897
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#371451 added September 7, 2005 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
ANOTHER CAOTIC DAY
Oh, the drama. My life is so hectic I don't know how I make it through a day. First, I'm still sick from like last week and have a major headache. Second, I have a Biology test plus homework due that I havn't studied for or done. Third, I had yearbook and workshops right after school and right after that I had to go to some venture district committee meeting where I had to listen to adults complain about kids not partcipating. All I have to say to them is if they wouldn't CANCEL all the freakin' activities maybe we would get to partcipate. I mean it not that hard to figure out. I like got home like 30 min. ago and have been working none stop and still haven't gotten any thing done. Okay I take that back. I did get some of it done. Plus on top of that Zak didn't ask me out last night like he was supposed to. It's not like he doesn't know what my answers going to be, but late last night I think I figured something out. Maybe he's hesited (remember I can't spell) because of that whole thing with his mom. To fill yall in to what's going on, Zak and I have been friends since like 5th grade and we have become a little more than friends in past year. BUT he hasn't offically asked me out. We've talked about it numerous times and he says he's going to then he doesn't. And the whole thing with his mom is she basically left him, his little brother, and dad to live with a family FRIEND and now plans, if she already hasn't, to get married to him. Yeah, it's crazy. So maybe he isn't because he's afraid I'll leave him like his mom did even though he SHOULD know that I'm not going to just abandon him. I DON'T KNOW! It's all just a big mess. I miss him so much though. You see he lives in a different town and I don't see him that often, like once a week or every two weeks or something. Anyway, the next time I get to see him is Sat. and I get ungrounded from my phone tommorrow so I'll call him. Well, I guess I better go work on that Bio homework even though I dispise biology. Talk to ya later and leave me a comment.

JO ~ the very tired and weary

I miss ZACHARY TYLER SELLERS!!!!

© Copyright 2005 **Jo tired & pretty stressed** (UN: koala_jo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
**Jo tired & pretty stressed** has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371451-ANOTHER-CAOTIC-DAY