*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373328-The-Dramatic-Death-of-the-Chavmobile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1011865
The everyday life of me
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#373328 added September 16, 2005 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Dramatic Death of the Chavmobile
I'm not sure if all of you know what Chavs are but for those of you that don't here is a quick summary: a person who wears fake designer tartan by a clothing company I won't name, usually gets pregnant or gets someone else pregnant before the age of 20, drives some kind of car thats been added to so much that none of the original car exists and has all the personality of a dead goldfish.

Now, I've had my car since just before Christmas of last year and it came with lots of additions since it previously belonged to a chav. It had alloy wheels (which I must say did last quite a while before I managed to scratch the hell out of them), lowered suspension (he did a cheap job on it by just cutting the springs in half so you couldn't drive over a speedbump without the cd player popping off) and a novelty gearstick which flashed if you pressed it (I can't even comment on this one as it was the most annoying of the three as you could set it off at any time and one of the lights didn't work).

I know I've just found lots of problems with it but at least it was a car (may it rest in peace). I used it all the time and I loved to drive but this week I managed to get into a collision with another car with my nan in mine too.

My nan was fine after worrying me for a second and being sent to the hospital for a few hours of testing and I only injured my knee but the poor little chavmobile is no longer with us after the front of the car collapsed in on itself and became a write off *sob* so now I'm stuck without a car until I leave for university.

This leaves me with only one choice, using the bus service (cue evil ominous laughter) I absolutely despise it! It's never on time, the driver is usually grumpy and the prices are rediculously high!

Well like I say, I'll only suffer until I leave for university, luckily its only 2 more weeks until I go.

For now I'll leave you with the first installment of my journal. I'll update again soon and hopefully have something more interesting to talk about than cars!

© Copyright 2005 Darklighter (UN: letforeverbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darklighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373328-The-Dramatic-Death-of-the-Chavmobile