*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397763-Great-Moments-in-Literature-Presents
Rated: 18+ · Book · Career · #860256
A log of the goings on at my place of business.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#397763 added February 18, 2006 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
Great Moments in Literature Presents....
Wow.

I really can't believe some of the stuff that actually gets published.

We were doing returns the other day at the store and the following book came up as a return. So with out further ado:

Great Moments in Literature Presents:
Homo Thug
by Asante Kaharo


The following was copied, word for word, from the back cover of 'Homo Thug.'

This is a true story about a man finding love and doing anything to protect it. It is the story of a soul that was lost and now is found. It is the story of a Gangster living the life of an undercover lover. Ladies, this book will make you re-evaluate your assessment of that self proclaimed thug inhabiting your bedroom. Men, this book will make you reassess who your watching Monday night football with and slapping high five's with. This is the story that was never meant to be told but definitely meant to be sold. Watch your back and your front; there is a little Homo thug in every man.


Okay....I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I feel that if this can get published, then I have a shot at getting published one day.

...and I don't know what they're talking about...my self proclaimed thug inhabits my linen closet.

© Copyright 2006 WithyWindle (UN: minnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WithyWindle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/397763-Great-Moments-in-Literature-Presents