*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407193-Peace-In-My-Own-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#407193 added February 16, 2006 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
Peace In My Own Life
What is peace in my own life? I was born in 1946 after World War II. The world has never been at peace during my life time. So how can I find peace in my own life? What is my personal definition of peace?

What is peace in my own life? Peace for me is a personal relationship with God or the Divine Essence. Peace is knowledge of God, love of God and worship of God. Peace is knowing Baha’u’llah and why he came into the world. Peace is knowing why Baha’u’llah was imprison in “The Black Pit of Tehran”. Peace is acceptance of the three onenesses: the Oneness of God, the basic Oneness of religion and the Oneness of humanity.

What is peace in my own life? Peace is looking at the world through the eyes of unity and seeing the differences between the individual components of humanity as one sees the different colors of flowers in a garden. Peace is hearing a name of the Divine Essence and knowing that who ever prays to God using that name is a believer in the Divine Essence. Peace is reading one of the Sacred books of humanity, it does not matter where I am reading the Bible or the Qur’an or any other of the Holy Books, and feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit.

What is peace in my own life? Peace is prayer and meditation, peace is associating with every religion in accordance with the commands of Baha’u’llah, peace is striving to go beyond my perceived limits. Peace is many different things, it is a state of mind made up of small daily components that encourage association with the components of humanity. Peace is knowing that no matter which Prophet, Manifestation or Messenger one prays to that one’s prayers are answered (sometimes the answer may be no or wait or come in some way one does not want to see), but prayers are always answered.

What is peace in my own life? Peace is looking beyond the fear and hate of the present world and seeing the world as it will be in the future. Peace is knowing that the events of today will bring humanity closer together and reveal the similarities between the religions and the components of humanity. Peace is an ideal, it is something always worked toward. Even when world peace does arrive, it will be different from what we envision today. What we think of as peace today in the future will appear as vain imaginings, the illusions of a society steeped and raised in a time of war, fear and hate. The world has never know what true peace is so we cannot know what it will actually be like. We can envision what we think it is like, but we cannot truly know it. All we can do is work toward it, while attempting to construct it on foundations we know very little about.
(10 Mulk 162 B.E.)


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407193-Peace-In-My-Own-Life