*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408152-Questionnaire
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#408152 added February 20, 2006 at 8:16pm
Restrictions: None
Questionnaire
Questionnaire


1. What time did you really get up this morning? 5:00 a.m. I over slept this morning.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? If this is my only choice I’ll take the pearls, but normally I prefer sapphires.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.

4. What is your favorite T.V. show? Any of the Britcoms, but I am especially fond of Keeping up Appearances and Las of the Summer Wine.

5. What did you have for breakfast? What ever was left over from yesterdays meals.

6. What is your middle name? Florence or Prosperous.

7. What is your favorite food? Jalapeno poppers.

8. What foods do you dislike? I haven’t tasted anything that I dislike yet, but if I do I presume it is an acquired taste and eat the food until I like it.

9. What is your favorite potato chip? Anything that is one sale or I have a coupon for.

10. What is your favorite tape? Any type of tape that is purple.

11. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a Toyota Camry.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? A Fat Burger.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Procrastination, probably because I am the CEO of procrastinators anonymous.

14. Favorite item of clothing? Depends on the time of year. In winter anything that keeps me warm, in summer anything that keeps me cool, in spring and fall anything that I can fit into without it fall off me in public.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, it would be? Haifa, Israel.

16. What color is your bathroom? It is blue. The wall paper (and I really have to get around to redoing that bathroom) is flowers that look like their either aliens form another planet or daemons depending on my mood, the time of day and the quality of the light.

17. Favorite brand of clothes? Anything anyone gives me.

18. Where would you like to retire? Mars or any planet that is not Earth.

19. Favorite time of day? Morning, unless I’ve had an attack of insomnia the night before.

20. Where were you born? Blackwell, Oklahoma.

21. Favorite sport to watch? I prefer nature shows to sports, but if I have to chose a sport then one in which no one gets hurt.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I expect everyone to send it back, but then I’m being an optimist right now. So don’t rain on my mood.

23. Person you expect to send this back first? Who ever stops laughing at my answers first.

24. What type of detergent do you use? Whatever is on sale or I have a coupon for or can get a free sample of.

25. Coke or Pepsi? Wild Cherry Pepsi unless I have a coupon for a coke product or its Dr. Pepper.

26. Morning and Night? Morning is when my cat thinks I should get up, so he wakes me up if I over sleep. Night is when my cat thinks I should go to bed so he pesters me if I remain at the computer later then he thinks necessary.

What happened to 27? An attack of CRS (if you can’t figure this out go to the bathroom and flesh the toilet).


28. Do you have pets? I have cats, but only because one of the cats my sister gave me several years ago was pregnant and I didn’t have the heart to get red of the kittens.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everybody? Yes, I got a new coffee cup today. It is one of those cups that has a top on it so you can take it in the car when you are out and about. But did this quiz, instead

30. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be an astronaut or a person to colonize Mars.


31. Favorite Candy Bar? Any type of nut covered chocolate.

32. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Lake Blackwell with my Grandparents.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I’ve been a waitress and a computer geek. Now I am a mystic poet and science fiction fantasy author.

34. What color underwear are you wearing? White.


37. Eye color? Blue.

38. Ever Been to Africa? Not yet, but I’m looking forward to going someday.

39. Ever been toilet papered? No, but this is not something I’m looking forward to.

40. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Not at the time I loved the person, I only cry after the break up and realize that I wasn’t really in love in the first place.

41. Been in a car accident? Yes and no.


42. Croutons or Bacon bits? Both, croutons without bacon bits is like a root beer float without the ice cream.

43. Favorite day of the week? Sunday because that’s when I usually go to spiritual services. However, any day of the week that I go to a spiritual service is a good day.

44. Favorite restaurant? Since I haven’t been to every restaurant in the world I can’t say which is my favorite. However, at this point I am especially fond of any restaurant that has either prime rib or shark.

45. Favorite flower? Roses preferable black or purple.

46. Favorite Ice Cream? Double Fudge Chocolate Chocolate Chip.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Are these my only choices. Actually this depends on the special effects of the movie.

48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Fat Burger

49. What color is you bedroom carpet? Pale almost dusty white blue.

50. How many times did you fail your drivers test? I failed my first drivers test because I ran a stop sign with a police officer in the seat beside me.

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last E-Mail? A joke or a political article from one of my brothers.

52 Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Any store that sells books, coffee and ice cream. If I max out a credit card, I want something to show for it.

53. What do you do most often when you get bored? Write poems, write essays, write stories, do surveys, do polls; actually when I get bored I’ll write anything and I will answer any survey or poll. I doing this questionnaire aren’t I.

54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? All responses to questionnaires arouse my curiosity. I’m an extremely curious person.

55. Last person you went to dinner with? My Mother.

56. Ford or Chevy? Neither, I prefer a Toyota. Although I might consider a Ford or a Chevy if they flew like the cars or were they plains in the Jetsons.

57. What are you listening to right now? The evening news on T.V.

58. What person have you learned the most about life from? The guys I’ve been “in love” with, I now know what love is not.

59. How many tattoos do you have? None, I’m afraid of needle and spiders.

60. How Many people are you sending this E-mail to? I’m sending it to the group I got it from and posting it to my writing.com blog tonight. Tomorrow I may send to other prompt groups and family members.

61. Time you finished this E-Mail? 5.02 p.m. Pacific Time February 20, 2006 A.D.

Disclaimer: Smart alec answers were meant in fun- no feelings are meant to be hurt. Should they be, chalk it up to a misdirected sense of humor. Also, The below came with the questionnaire. I am a little more laissez-faire. Do as you will- nothing petty

Directions: Now, here's what you're supposed to do...

and please do not spoil the fun. Copy (NOT FORWARD) this entire E-Mail and Paste it onto a new E-Mail that you will send. Change all the answers, so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408152-Questionnaire