*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409440-Thoughtful-Ramblings-Deep
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1074967
A glimpse into my unconventional mind.
#409440 added February 27, 2006 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
Thoughtful Ramblings (Deep)
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE*Exclaim*

I feel very contemplative today. Though, I am usually thoughtful {meaning full of thought) (oh, yeah, I'm nice at times too{e:laugh) there's more intensity. I'm trying a "go with the flow" attitude. Plus, writing it down and getting the garbage out of the brain helps too.

I was taking my daughter to school this AM, noticing other drivers and the expressions on their faces. As mind ramblings do, I started to think about the forces that shaped these people into who they are now. ( Can you believe I think this way let alone at 7:30 in the AM} As this thought went through my mind, I realized it's immensity. If everyone of us has been through various influential experiences to shape (think about that!)} our very nature,why aren't we able to understand, accept and respect each other? I mean, sometimes I just don't get it.

I read in You Can Change Your Life by Louise Hay a quote I won't forget and I think applies to this thought process. "We are all victims of victims" Oh, how true is this statement?! Think about the effect this clarity might have on the world, at large and your own. You couldn't help but be blessed and bless others.

I suppose some of this thinking can be morose. You know, when you start to think about all the different crimes committed against people and why a single person became that way. What happened in their lives to shape their nature in such a warped fashion? How can it be released so they are no longer affected? It seems to often happen that when a person is abused, they abuse. My wish for world peace is that we would all take a moment and remember that the jerk who just cut you off on the highway might have grown up in an angry household. Truthfully, he/she was not given the childhood experience to show them the difference.

Maybe you or I can be the person who doesn't react but thoughtfully responds. You never know, it could make the difference.

But then again, I've always had this problem with a bleeding heart.

I promise to do something light next time. Just needed to get the deep part cleared.

Thanks*Flower1*

Have a terrific day*baloon2*

loralei





© Copyright 2006 Loralei (UN: lorimb37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Loralei has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409440-Thoughtful-Ramblings-Deep