*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410324-Hashish
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#410324 added March 3, 2006 at 4:04am
Restrictions: None
Hashish
i definitely just purchased five hundred-dollar plane tickets to baltimore and back, for tuesday and saturday. monday is my brother's eighteenth birthday, and i'll be a day late, but i want to go home. i won't call till the day of; i'll surprise them and they'll be really excited (till my credit card bill comes in).

because, like, not only is that the kind of positive attention i need right now, and not only will the number one person i'd want to spend time with not be in atlanta this week; i just have no desire to be around a bunch of smoking, drinking guys all week. i don't get all knotty in the chest when they imbibe the way i do when marcus does, because i couldn't care less how my principles intermesh with theirs, but i hate to be in any kind of situation where i'm the only one being responsible, the only one worthy of the car keys, because they don't listen to me and never will. and plus because i don't have the patience to deal with sean hitting on me all week in his girlfriend's absence. and because hell if i want to play paintball with those guys, when they came back from last week's session all banged up from what they did to each other. i'm totally going home.

campaign season is officially underway and i'm terrified. marcus was optimistic: "february was a great month for us, i think we should move forward the way we've been doing recently and we should be fine. march will be hard, april will be a breeze, and we'll just do the best we can and it will be fine." very rosy. i appreciated it. i'm still scared.

that girl, the one i wrote about a few months ago, had her baby in january. he's cute and she's already filled her facebook albums with pictures of him. he looks contented and well cared-for; in the backdrop of every shot are assorted bottles of lotions and powders and other baby products, his outfits are perfectly coordinated and the photos are very professional. as cute as he is, i'm not envious anymore. i hope she brings him to school to visit, but i won't steal him if she does. that, i think, is progress. twenty-one is agreeing with me, so far.

i'm shocked at how many people did that last survey, which i actually thought was one of the more inane that i've posted. come next week, when i'm home all day with no car and obscene amounts of time on my hands, i'm going to have a survey bonanza, throughout which i'll just continually post new surveys from that bloopdiary girl's journal. i'm going to write my own and stick it in there someplace, i won't say which one, and we'll see if i can't find some rhyme or reason to what turns you on, dear readers.

speaking of readers, aaron says she'll bestow me with fabulous prizes if advance a bit further in this whole view count game. which i don't take lightly, because i know she hasn't got time to do things like bake me cakes.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410324-Hashish