*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412995-Und-Zuletzt
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#412995 added March 14, 2006 at 4:02pm
Restrictions: None
Und Zuletzt
1. is your monthly cycle so regular that you always know which day you're going to start?
eh. not really. i can usually tell about three days beforehand, but if you asked me, say, two weeks in, i'd be clueless. i'm really bad at keeping my calendar organized.

2. girls: do you care that when you cry, your mascara runs?
i don't wear mascara except on special occasions, so i am free to blubber like a whale whenever i want.

3. guys: do you get all soft when you see a girl crying?
fuck no. nothing pisses me off like a bitch who don't know when to stop all that fucking crying. (said tony, once.)

4. do you think baseball is a dying professional sport in america?
i actually don't give a fuck, but no, i think it is still prominent enough to definitely get in the way of things i care about. i hate when they preempt "passions" for stupid basebally games.

5. should america get rid of the electoral college?
without it, we wouldn't currently have the worst president ever, so i tend to feel bitter toward that system, these days.

6. can lindsay lohan really sing?
i was tempted to say something really sardonic and disparaging here, because i do not respect lindsay lohan's public image, but i have to admit, honestly, that i have never heard her singing voice. never. i wouldn't recognize her on the radio and i always change the channel when one of her videos comes on. i would imagine her singing voice falls somewhere between those of britney and christina. better than britney's, not quite as good as christina's. which isn't saying much, i know.

7. are you more creative alone, or with others?
equally within both sets of circumstances.

8. does every family have a crazy uncle, or is it just mine?
now that my aunt's divorce is final, i only have one uncle left, and he is not really crazy so much as he is just an ex-drug addict who won't get married and hates his job and isn't trying to improve his life. he's also the one who told us about spam coming from a spig.

9. do you like green bean casserole?
the stuff with the campbell's soup and the french's fried onions? yes, very much, as long as it has cheddar cheese and isn't too moist.

10. have you ever smuggled anything to america?
no, but if, when i visit the suez canal, i should come across a rare and beautiful arabian artifact in onyx and rubies, don't think i'll hesitate to slip it into my kangaroo pocket.

11. do you like to play dominoes?
sean taught me, freshman year. i quickly forgot how. i guess that means the answer is no.

12. do you end up making a fool of yourself when you try flirting with someone you really like?
i've only ever "really liked" two people enough to flirt with them, and they both really liked me back, in some way or another, so no, i've never made a fool of myself, in that way. i've been lucky.

13. does playing the guitar make a guy more attractive?
i don't think i'm more attracted to marcus when he's playing the guitar than when he isn't. he was playing "kiss from a rose" when i realized i was in love with him. since then, though, his most attractive moments have been sans apparatus.

14. do brain teasers make you feel dumb?
no, because i usually get them right.

15. did you ever have an easy bake oven?
yes, i got it for christmas 1991, and i instantly hated it because it took like four hours to cook things per square inch of dough.

16. do you enjoy fishing?
no, because it reminds me of what a spoiled brat i was when i was little, always whining and crying whenever my dad tried to take us to do boring stuff like that. we probably went twenty times, throughout the course of my childhood, and i don't think i've ever caught a fish. i'm not that patient, with things like that.

17. do you think the egyptians could have used wind to build the pyramids?
shut up.

18. beef or pork?
i don't eat either one.

19. was this survey random enough for you?
yes, but at a meager one hundred sixty questions, i don't think it was quite long enough. try harder next time.

20. is this the longest random survey you've ever taken?
yes, but i strategically took it in pieces, so as to avoid having things thrown at me.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412995-Und-Zuletzt