*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414938-There-All-Scheduled
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#414938 added March 24, 2006 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
There, All Scheduled.
THAT was fun. *Smile* Despite a small amount of sarcasm, I really do enjoy scheduling. You get to pick your poison for the next year... And just looking at the list of class makes me excited.

Okay, so I'm a Hospitality major and a spanish minor, right? Well, you have to have junior status to get into a lot of classes around here. (It's a cheap trick to help people to become 5th and 6th year seniors... If they can't get classes they need until the 3rd year, they end up putting pointless classes in their schedule.)

Well, I didn't have to take even 1 class that I don't need. However, I've got a mathy-businessy year ahead of me.... Not a huge fan of either subject, but I'll do alright. It's just been 3 years now since I've had algebra.... But I know now that I'll be here for at LEAST another 3 years... You see, I still need 28 HTM courses alone in my 'senior year', plus an internship, plus all the silly little classes stuck in there. (I'll almost definitely have to quit my job my senior year. *Frown* *Cry*

Right, my schedule as of this fall:
Accounting 212 (eh)
Hospitality 101 (yay)
Spanish conversation and composition 322 (gonna be hard)
Statistics 215 (eh)

And this coming winter:
Business 201 (eh)
Creativity 310 (*Left*Don't be deceived. The coolest looking classes suck the most)
Spanish 300 (yay!)
Writing 305 (The junior-year required class)

It's good to know, though. My next year is going to be chock-full of classes with the letters HTM in them. (Hospitality is shortened to HTM)

So, yeah. I'm good. *Wink*

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414938-There-All-Scheduled