*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416840-Nerve-Therapy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#416840 added April 2, 2006 at 1:04pm
Restrictions: None
Nerve Therapy
1. do you watch "gilmore girls"?
alexis bledel, i think is her name, annoys me a lot. when i saw the sisterhood of the traveling pants with my cousin, and she was in it, that was bad, but sin city was the final nail in the coffin. i will never watch "gilmore girls."

2. have you ever enjoyed listening to jack johnson?
not especially, but the only familiarity i have with his music is from the song samples on itunes.

3. have you ever seen or enjoyed watching "the o.c."?
saw it once but then didn't watch it again, because i could tell i'd have gotten really obsessed with it, given the opportunity. sometimes i have to take preventative measures like that.

4. do you have one or more britney spears cd?
definitely not.

5. do you regularly watch the news?
not always consciously--though i read the newspaper daily (which is not saying that much because the main paper here is sort of shoddy))--but a lot of times i'll fall asleep with the tv on and wake up sort of half-knowing the major news stories, and not know why.

6. which radio stations are your favorites?
the only one that's set on my car radio is 104.1, which is old school r&b, but i almost never listen to the radio. i prefer the state-controlled feel of cd playlists.

7. are you a "lost" fanatic?
not remotely.

8. do you have a song by ozzy osbourne in your library?
no, actually; i don't even think i could call any of his stuff by name. which makes me feel a little less dazzingly eclectic than i actually am.

9. queen?
yes, a couple. only the really mainstream ones. "bohemian rhapsody," "another one bites the dust," "we are the champions." and a concert on dvd, i think, for some reason i can't remember.

10. alanis morrisette?
i used to have the entirety of "jagged little pill" on my windows media player and my ipod, till i realized i was skipping over every track, every time they came up. now it's "you oughta know" and "thank you." again, mainstream.

11. do you watch "family guy" regularly?
yes, as well as "south park" and "wonder showzen." my sense of humor is nowhere near as wildly sophisticated as the rest of me.

12. "the simpsons"?
not anymore, though the first ten seasons will forever remain etched in my heart.

13. "king of the hill"?
no, i kind of hate it. those accents leave me chilly all over, kind of the same feeling i get when i listen to southern televangelists. that i'm going to get lynched feeling.

14. do you read trashy romance novels often?
i talk a good game, but i only own about two of them, and i haven't read but a handful more than that. the mother of a boy i used to babysit had the whole danielle steel collection in hardback, and my first thought, on seeing them, was score, but mixed blessings turned out to be way longer and more boring than i'd expected, so there went that.

15. do you really work out every day?
i lift every day, but anything else is sort of sporadic.

16. have you ever eaten chocolate in bed?
yes.

17. have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, of ice cream by yourself?
i've never identified with the bingeing thing, not only because of the psychological implications, but also because i get full after seven or eight bites of anything. i have the world's tiniest stomach; i'm the one who complains endlessly about how hungry i am, only to later dump an untouched plate in the trash.

18. have you ever eaten nothing but junk food for a week straight?
one time, and my skin was a minefield. never again.

19. do you shower every single morning, no exceptions?
no, because i sometimes don't wake up till three or four minutes before i need to be wherever i need to be. i'm more of an afternoon and nighttime showerer, because i like to sing, and i don't like for anyone else to hear it.

20. do you ever forget to give a christmas/birthday present and instead keep it for yourself?
yes, but i never buy a gift that i know the recipient will hate and give back to me.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416840-Nerve-Therapy