*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417209------------
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#417209 added April 4, 2006 at 3:30am
Restrictions: None
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
he was preternaturally beautiful at the debate. AS articulate as i have ever known him to be, aggressive, leonine. he kissed me afterward, in front of everyone; accepted the note i handed him, which i'd written during his closing remarks, and tucked it in the breast pocket by his heart. which actually made me tear up a little bit, because the whole thing was extremely overwhelming--sort of a follow-up to freshman year's "kiss from a rose" moment--and i, am, just, overwhelmed. and furious at myself for how terrified i am that he'll win, tomorrow. i know he's the best man for the job, but i don't know how ready i am to share him with the entire student body.

but, on an unselfish level, i was very impressed. and very much in love. the debate was great.

my roommate thinks i'm damned to hell, and i probably am. i swore rather violently at the gospel singers on her tv yesterday morning, which was probably a bad decision considering the fit she'd pitched, earlier, about my casual damn. and then, right afterward, she was sweeping and found the chipped edge of marcus's belt buckle, which i'd been looking for for weeks, and she was totally, prayerfully silent for hours afterward.

and that was a blessing.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417209------------