*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420241-Ideas-Are-Everywhere-in-Your-Bulk-Mailbox
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#420241 added April 18, 2006 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
Ideas Are Everywhere in Your Bulk Mailbox
Ideas Are Everywhere in Your Bulk Mailbox


My muse seems to be working overtime lately. Everyplace I look, I find an idea for stories, poems, essays, and journal entries. This morning while cleaning out my bulk mailbox there was three or four e-mail from a mortgage company, the date on those messages was Jan. 28, 2038. Now I know that date, refers either to the final mortgage payment or it is supposed to keep the e-mail at the top of the box, but neither of those scenarios is how my mind is working. The first concept my mind or perhaps my muse grabs hold of is “E-mails from the future.”

I use my first and middle initials with my last name for my e-mail address, so no one knows whether I am male or female. As a result, I get some bazaar e-mails. The sender obviously intends some of those e-mails for men, today the subject line on one of those was “How to Succeed with Women”. I now have two intriguing, but separate, ideas: (1) Jan. 28, 2038 and (2) How to Succeed with Women. What does my muse want to do with those thoughts? It wants to combine them into one title: Jan. 28, 2038 How to Succeed with Woman or How to Succeed with Woman in 2038; not sure yet what to do with this, but I have either a title for a character’s journal entry or a how to book.

There were a few more titillating subject titles. (1) “Why take chances? Floor mats can keep your feet on the ground.” OK, I am not sure about anyone else, but I know I do not want my feet to remain on the ground all the time, I want to fly (not in a plane) and you cannot fly if your feet remain on the ground. (2) “Is your dog's food good enough?” This brings to mind a story my mother told me, when she was younger she baby set. One of the kids she cared for liked to eat dog food sandwiches. (3) “Epithet stimulating” definition an invigorating nickname, but what is an energizing handle. Well that is all from my bulk mailbox right now.
(10 Jalal 163 B.E.)


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420241-Ideas-Are-Everywhere-in-Your-Bulk-Mailbox