*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420849-Kilimanjaro
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#420849 added April 21, 2006 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
Kilimanjaro
cheers to aaron for suggesting the entry title, and to my roommate for giving it relevance. it's like climbing a mountain, all the time. i went to bed before eleven last night, extremely early for me, thinking god wouldn't it be nice to be able to sleep for twelve hours, then pop up refreshed and go to work, come back and sit down and write this paper, quickly and with all the energy in the world.

i'll spare you the details of what actually happened, but it's nine o'clock, i'm awake and frowning mightily at my computer, and she and i aren't speaking. that should tell you enough.

she'll be gone after wednesday, my inconsiderate, mountainous roommate--apparently the school has a policy that prohibits non-students from staying on campus during final exams, which, for some reason, really galls my roommate, but which i happen to think is totally appropriate. i have no idea why she'd want to stay here during the most stressful time of the semester. and i'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt by refusing to believe she actually enjoys being a trial and a distraction, even though i'm probably wrong to. she probably loves it.

she took my copy of the davinci code to the bathroom the other day. after that, i was done trying to make it work.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420849-Kilimanjaro