*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/425799-Super-Hurt-Accept
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Philosophy · #1064168
Haiku-like verse & story fragments based on random word combinations found in Spam email.
#425799 added September 3, 2006 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
Super Hurt Accept
super hurt accept
the woman has her power
pain before pleasure...

"Ouch!! Hey Miss Maxie, I don't think I like this game anymore..."

"Shut up you toad! And you'd best remember to address me as Mistress Maxine from now on, or you'll get an even harder snap of the whip!"

"Okay! okay! I'm sorry, "Mistress Maxine"... But I sure liked you a whole lot better when you were just plain ol' Maxie. I could just call up to see if you was available, give you a couple a twennies, get my rocks off, and be back home in time for the second half of the game! Now it costs me fifty dollars, takes twice as long to get down to business, an' you get to beat the tar outta me first!"

"Come on Jimmie, I don't hit that hard! But I'm no longer a common whore, I've moved on up in the world! Now I'm a Dominatrix, so this is what I do... And I'm sorry and all, but I'm gonna hafta whip you now for even questioning my authority! So down on your knees, you worm!!"

"Ouch! Cut it out! That really hurts!"

"Sorry Jimmie, but you gotta play by the rules if you want your reward..."

"Hey Miss Maxie, I know you're not a common whore anymore, now that you're a Domanaitress and all. An' I got no problem paying the extra money for your services, 'cause you always was the best piece in the County... But how 'bout if we make a deal where I give you an even sixty bucks a date if you'll stop with this whipping bullshit an' just let me do my thing?"

"Well OK Jimmie, since we're friends and all... But don't you be telling any of your buddies about our little arrangement, OK? A girl's got her reputation to uphold, y'know."

"Don't you worry about me, Miss Maxie, I won't breathe a word... Now just take off those fancy leather panties an' lay on down so I can poke the kitty..."












© Copyright 2006 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/425799-Super-Hurt-Accept