*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/428816-Ethics-in-the-Information-Age
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Adult · #1108569
The content contained within this journal will only change as often as my mood.
#428816 added May 27, 2006 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Ethics in the Information Age

This is the title of one of my current courses. It is a requirement for my degree. I was worried I was simply going to hate it, because I work in communications, and this is a topic on which we are briefed routinely. I have to take tests, and earn certificates explaining my understanding of IT ethical procedures for my workplace.

The class is a little different from the training I have received, though, and I think I will be okay with it. In addition to the book work, and class participation, our major assignments are all case studies which address whichever chapter of the book we are studying during the assignment period.

I like the case study, because it gives me a chance to use my imagination and write hypothetically. I was worried it would be more researched based, with in work citations and the like, but if I am simply making up hypothetical situations and providing my suggested resolutions, then I can handle that!

Natural Spring

© Copyright 2006 Natural Spring (UN: cryptogirl76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Natural Spring has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/428816-Ethics-in-the-Information-Age