*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/428958----
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#428958 added May 27, 2006 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
_ _ _ _
this second generation are uglier, lazier and (apparently) less intelligent than their parents. they do things like "sneak out" of the house while everyone's still awake, burn down an entire kitchen full of brand new, top-of-the-line appliances while trying to make chef salad (since when do you need an oven to make a salad?) and leave weeks' worth of homework stacked in the remotest corners of the house, where they can't find it for hell or highwater, or when the headmaster comes to call.

lorelei cox, who is the spitting image of chloe but wears too much eye makeup, has turned into a slut. she'd started dating aidan chesney within approximately two hours of their hitting puberty, to the detriment of her already horrible grades, and now when she puts on the sim academy uniform (green vest, blue blazer, short skirt and knee socks), she looks more like a britney-style whore than a wholesome schoolgirl. they fuck, i'm guessing, in the backseat of his convertible when they sneak out at night, which is every night, but it's not his fault she can't finish homework or keep an after-school job, it's her own.

older brother eja slaughter might jealous of little brother kyle, for having already found the love of his life. eja's older by four days but hasn't found his woman yet. kyle is sexier, though, in a greasy carwash boy sort of way, with this slicked-back ponytail and these inexplicable sandals, and annabelle, i guess, couldn't say no to a boy with some experience. it's tragic, though, for eja. eja had been fantasizing for days about being annabelle's friend, best friend, first kiss, et cetera, and then in swooped kyle, and it was a done deal. they'll both matriculate to adulthood by the end of the week, and then it's off to the hills.

ideally, i guess, they'd be choosing their own mates based on love or luck or compatibility, or some combination of all three. but with only six families and twenty offspring among them, it took me a long time to diagram pairings that wouldn't yield incest or ugly babies.

© Copyright 2006 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/428958----