*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429819-I-pity-the-fool
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#429819 added May 31, 2006 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
I pity the fool
15 Azamat 163 B.E. – May 30 – 31, 2006 A.D.

I pity the fool who doesn’t dream in color. I was going to start this entry by responding directly to some of the points MaryLou stalks Tigger made but the dream I had last night keeps haunting me. I dreamed that I was reading my blog entries or making a new blog entry, not sure which scenario. Anyway the blog I was working on or reading, and I think it was my writing.com blog, was written in a Technicolor. The entire entry was in a rainbow of various colors. The sentences and paragraphs were a mixture of bright and beautiful colors.

I don’t remember what the words said (yes, I know words typed on a page don’t actually say anything). Anyway, in my dream I set at the computer typing reading or whatever I was doing. I watched the words appear on the page as I typed/read. For several minutes I just stared at the screen fascinated by the words moving across the monitor.

I’m not saying I always dream in color, I’m sure some of my dreams are in black and white or shades of gray, but the dreams that stay with me are in color. There are between three to nine dreams that have stuck with me over the years. The dreams I remember are the colored dreams. These are the dreams that have the most spiritual significance and teach me most about myself. Dreams are personal things, not that I don’t believe some people have dreams about the future. Dreams are meant (at least my dreams are) to teach the person something about herself or to recap the days events. If a person does dream about the future, the dream is meant as a warning to the individual and is not something to announce on network T.V.

I normally attempt to interpret my own dreams. Not that I don’t use some the cultural dream symbols when doing it, it’s just that I don’t think a stranger is qualified to tell me what my dream means. I think I need to write my own dream dictionary, which should at least put down any roamer that I am not creative.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429819-I-pity-the-fool