*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432020-Goldie-you-freak
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#432020 added June 8, 2006 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
Goldie, you freak!
4 Nur 163 B.E. – June 7 – 8, 2006 A.D.

Knowing ”…things before they happen doesn’t make one a freak or for that matter any weirder than the rest of the human race. People have different names for this phenomenon; some people call it sixth sense, some female intuition, some gut feeling and some survival instinct. This phenomenon isn’t confined exclusively to the feminine half of humanity, men have it as well. I prefer the term survival instinct myself, true it’s not as flashy as some of the other names for it, but it’s a more accurate description. If we pay attention to it, it not only saves our lives but keeps us out of trouble as well.

OK, there have been times in my life when I ignored the feeling and cursed myself for months and years afterwards as a result. Take my Grandma Newland’s death; she was in the hospital in Oklahoma City and I was in Blackwell. I had a feeling the day before she died that I should go and see her, I could have driven the distance and gotten to the hospital before she died. I started to go, but some other engagement stopped me. The next evening my Mother called to say Grandma had died. To this day, I regret the fact that I didn’t get to say good-bye to her, to tell her I loved her one more time.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432020-Goldie-you-freak