*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432040-Chapter-Five-Second-Chance
Rated: GC · Book · Sci-fi · #1111813
What if you could go back and change things? Would you?
#432040 added June 8, 2006 at 7:32pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Five: Second Chance
Claire was momentarily overwhelmed with shock. How did this happen? Was it because she shook hands with herself? She stared down at her body.

She had expected to see large, saggy breasts and a stomach that had grown way too big. Instead, she could see big, but not excessively big, firm breasts and a nice, curvy figure. She was in her twelve-year-old body! She wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry. Now what was she supposed to do? Her memories of this time period were good, but not that good. She wasn't even sure what day this was, for one thing.

Wait, her younger self had mentioned youth group, hadn't she? Then it must be Thursday at least. Sighing, Claire took her bike into the garage and put it away. She knew she had to go inside, but she was oddly nervous. Would her parents be able to tell something wasn't quite right?

How long would she be stuck in the past? What exactly was she supposed to do? All these questions and more raced through her mind as she entered the home she had known so many years ago.

© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/432040-Chapter-Five-Second-Chance