*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438177-You-know-what
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#438177 added July 4, 2006 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
You know what...
I just don't get punk/ska kids. I know I used to think I was this cool punk kid way back when, but I seriously just don't get it now.

Let's talk about the hair. I just have to say that that shit is out of fucking control. If I had a kid and his hair was dyed bright red and was a huge ass mohawk with spiked coming out the side dyed another color, I'd call him a loser every day. I wouldn't force him to change his style or anything, whatever floats your boat, that's fine. But what the fuck is this all about? First off, it's obnoxious, not rebellious. Secondly, if you go to the movies, and your hair is like that, you better fucking sit in the back. You're just a retard if you think you can get away with that kind of shit. Long hair is ok to have. But when you toss your head into a mixture of Elmers crazy color glitter glue, you're just a stupid bitch.

Now the stretch jeans. I have to say that those weren't such a big deal...until the emo kids got them. Ofcourse some emo kids just go all the way gay and go for strictly girls pants. But my one main problem with stretch jeans: You have to have the right body type to wear certain clothing. If you are as skinny as a toothpick, you've got the all clear, go for it and have a blast. If you're about 40 pounds over weight, can you just do us all a favor and try the "relaxed fit" jeans? No one wants to see some fat fucking ass suffocating in a pair of jeans made for an Ethiopian. It is considered cruel and unusual punishment on the eyes. So just fucking stop already.

The studs, patches, spikes, and whatever the hell else you've got on...the problem with punk kids is that they take everything to the ultimate extreme. Maybe like one back patch on your scab would work, possibly a few in the front, but nooooo! I'm not cool enough with just a few! They need to cover ever square millimeter with a stud, spike, patch, or something else ridiculous.

And finally, the music. When I was first introduced to Choking Victim, I thought they were pretty good, mainly because it was new, different, and heavier than what I was used to (classic rock and the such). After listening to other types of music now, punk rock, ska, and other shit like that is just terrible sounding. No melody whatsoever, every song is about taking down the government and whatnot (which I'll get into in a later thing), and the lyrics come from some guy trying to scream through scratched up vocal chords making some hideous screeching sound. Plus the trumpets and horns are annoying, stop it.

It's kinda funny. Back when I made this journal, I was almost the epitome of the punk kid described in this entry. except I was a lot more toned down with everything else.

I think that my main focus of arguement is that with all stupid brands of people, like emo kids, punks, wiggers, hardcore kids (which are just angry emo kids, lets face it) is that they go so fucking out of their way to be waaaaaaay different than anyone else in the world, and all they do is look waaaaaaay different than anyone else in the world. And you know what sucks? After you turn an age where you need to get a full-time job (not burger king), no one is going to hire you, cause you look ridiculous. Ofcourse you'll all think that they're just ignorant cause "they don't understand me." Are you serious? There's a pinata on your fucking head and you want to be taken seriously? The point is, you can act differently and have your opinions of being anti-war, anti-government, anti-whatever else you rebel against and hold them as your own, but dressing the part of a drag queen isn't going to get you any farther in life.

Oh, and I almost forgot about vegans. You're the only group that doesn't have a "look" but you usually end up dressing like emo kids anyways. No one cares if you think "meat is murder" and you want something else for dinner. You eat what you're given or else find something else yourself. Besides, you're not a true vegan anyways unless you grow your own food. Dumb bitches.

© Copyright 2006 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438177-You-know-what