*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438376-Fantasies-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Adult · #1108569
The content contained within this journal will only change as often as my mood.
#438376 added July 4, 2006 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasies Part 3
I supervised my 11 year old son making french toast and bacon for breakfast, and then I went to bed. The kids were so well behaved today, I rested well right up until the baby sitter called to verify what time the children would be there.

Dreamland came quickly. I gently turned my head towards the wall and "he" kissed my forehead gently. Was I already asleep? Where did "he" come from anyways?

"Are you awake already?" he asked, "Go ahead, get some more sleep. You know you are gonna need it for tonight's shift."

He was right. I had only just crawled in bed. If I was going to carry a twelve hour shift, which starts in eight hours, I had better close my eyes and go back to sleep, but I could not do so without uncovering my mystery: who was this bearded fellow beside me? His voice was familiar, but I did not recognize what little of his face appeared above the fur.

"I can't go to sleep until you tell me something," I said.
He kind of chuckled, then started fondling my left hand.
"Must we go through this every time you become overly exhausted? It is like fatigue induced amnesia," he said as he snuggled me closer and kissed my forehead once again.

I looked at my left hand, and his fingers had been touching two rings on my ring finger: a diamond engagement ring, and an elaborate wedding band, which consequently matched his. Now I knew I was dreaming!

How humiliating! It is one thing to have a dream about some suave mystery man, but to have married your dream guy and not even recognized him in your own fantasy was something I was not prepared to accept. So I asked myself,"Who do I know, who is not already married, whose appearance would change significantly if he grew a full beard?" Okay, that was easy: everybody! Aaah!

"Are you going to relax and go back to sleep," he asked.
"No," I said as a tear brushed my cheek, "I feel like a dumb blond or something. I roll over and don't even know my own husband. And then you say it is not the first time this has happened! What usually happens next?" What kind of dream was this? I am not supposed to be sad in my fantasies!

Then he scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bathroom. He set me on the top of the toilet lid while he start running me a warm bubble bath. The aroma was very sweet and suddenly seemed familiar. He looked at me and smiled with one eyebrow raised.

"You know this will make you feel better, and always helps you to relax," he said softly and lovingly.

Then he turned to the mirror and the sink, and started to shave his beard. As much as I wanted to see his bare face, I could not watch. I slipped off my nightgown and slid into my bubble bath, letting my entire head submerge below the water's surface. I felt really weird, like I belonged underwater. Did my dream change? Was I now mermaid in some undersea adventure? No. I lost my breath and had to resurface for air!

I studied my "husband's" body from the backside. It was very appealing, and yet, familiar all the same. How many times had I crawled into my bed and developed amnesia. Oh wait, this is a dream, so I think it is only the first time!

I must have been zoned out, because I missed my husband turning around and kneeling beside the tub. All the sudden, we were in the middle of a very romantic, very sensual, deep, tongue-locked kiss, and I looked up to find myself staring into his eyes. I still could not see his face!I blinked for a second and his back was to me again. He was reaching for the towel. It was time. My fingers and toes were turning into prunes. He held up the towel, which blocked most of his face, and wrapped me up from behind. It was a wonderfully soothing bath, but I still did not know this man's identity. Sleep was overtaking me at an alarming rate, and as soon as he had lifted me into his arms, I had fallen back to sleep.

I awoke in his arms, still wrapped in the towel. He asked me, "Do you know me yet?"
I laughed, "Lenny, how could I not know you? You are the man of my dreams!"
With that we kissed, and then I awoke, for real, alone, in my own bed, to the sound of an annoying alarm clock.

I was wearing the same t-shirt and shorts I slipped on this morning, before crawling into bed. I went to my bathroom and started smelling my different fragrant bubble bath formulas, but none matched the sweet aroma from my dream.

"Shucks," I said to myself, " I can't have the husband, or just the man, or even the kiss, but now I can't have the bubble bath either?"

Natural Spring

© Copyright 2006 Natural Spring (UN: cryptogirl76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Natural Spring has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438376-Fantasies-Part-3