*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438859-Lessons-Learned-from-Fruit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Adult · #1108569
The content contained within this journal will only change as often as my mood.
#438859 added July 7, 2006 at 2:17am
Restrictions: None
Lessons Learned from Fruit
A Banana:
Some have thicker skin than others.
There are appropriate times to stand firm and to be flexible.
Age catches up with us all.
The ugliest on the outside can be the sweetest and most beneficial on the inside.
When you start at the top, the only way to go is down.

An Apple:
The color of the skin may be different, but once the skin is peeled away, they pretty much all look the same.
They are more appealing once they are cleaned and polished.
There is a kind to suit every taste and personality.

Grapes:
Life is more fun when friends are close.
The older and more wrinkled you become, the greater the diversity of your usefulness becomes.
Ocassionally, you just get squeezed into something completely different, that just drains the life right out of you!
There is strength and protection in numbers.

Watermelon:
The bigger you are, the more you splatter when you fall.
Opposite characteristics, working together, result in magnificent achievements.

Tomato:
There will always be someone who, in his or her ignorance, will tell you that you do not belong in this group.
Thin skinned individuals may have acidic personalities; proceed with caution.
If you fall behind, you can always ketchup!


© Copyright 2006 Natural Spring (UN: cryptogirl76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Natural Spring has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438859-Lessons-Learned-from-Fruit