*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440120-Me-And-My-Big-Mouth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1129084
For Christians who are willing to be honest; a place to find grace
#440120 added July 12, 2006 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
Me And My Big Mouth!
I want so much to rest in the peace and comfort God has assured me of; to stay focused and not get angry when trials come my way, but my mouth often refuses to cooperate.
I feel so strongly about certain things and certain beliefs that I have, that when someone comes against it, especially with something that is so obviously wrong, I can't seem to contain myself! I feel I have the right to speak my opinions concerning the matter, especially when the matter at hand directly involves myself and my family. I know what is right and what is wrong - and God knows I am pursuing what is good and decent! How do you stay strong when someone is trying to constantly pull you in the other direction? How do you stand your ground when this person takes your feelings and ridicules you for even having them and tries to convince you it's okay? I am trying to take a stand for God, for what I know is right, and I'm being told that I am wrong and mistaken in my beliefs. God has shown me His truth, and despite what these people may say, I know it deep in my heart and however things turn out, I know God will have me where I'm supposed to be! I guess I just needed to vent in this entry!!!

© Copyright 2006 Forgiven (UN: bethdmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Forgiven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440120-Me-And-My-Big-Mouth