*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444319-To-Have-MY-Cake-And-Eat-It-Too
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#444319 added July 30, 2006 at 11:01am
Restrictions: None
To Have MY Cake And Eat It, Too!
18 Kalimat 163 B.E. – July 30, 2006 A.D.

I want to have my cake and eat it, too! It isn’t that I’m greedy or anything like that, it’s just that I like cake. I like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, vanilla ice cream, and a cup of black coffee. I’ve been know to wake up in the middle of the night wanting the chocolate cake that was in my dream. Of course, the cakes in my dreams always taste much better than the one’s I eat in my waking hours, but I’m still looking for a cake that taste like the cakes in my dreams. In my dreams I’m always able to have my cake and eat it, too!

The cake dream always starts out the same. I’m sitting at a dinning room table and, on the table, directly in front of me a nine layer chocolate cake sets, with chocolate frosting. The cake sets on a lead crystal dish, which reflects rainbows throughout the room. The frosting, decorated with rainbow sprinkles and shavings of white chocolate, smells like roses. I pick up a silver knife and cut the cake into nine perfect triangular pieces. Then I serve the cake to the eight other people sitting around the dinning room table. (I never remember seeing the eight other people before I serve the cake.)

When I serve the cake, I place each piece in the center of a crystal bowl, which also cast rainbows throughout the room. Then I put vanilla ice cream on top of each piece and serve individually serve each person. I pour each a cup of black coffee and then I sit down in my chair and we eat the cake and drink the coffee. After we finish the cake, I look in the center of the table and there is another cake identical to the one just eaten. I go through the entire process again, only with a different group of people.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444319-To-Have-MY-Cake-And-Eat-It-Too