*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450050-Secrets
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#450050 added August 23, 2006 at 9:52am
Restrictions: None
Secrets
How do you know when a secret is really a secret? What if the secret is just something that somebody forgets to tell you? What if they are so busy it simply slips their mind? What if they don’t think you will ever find out? Is it still deceitful? What if the secret doesn’t involve you directly? What if the secret is meant to be innocent yet perceived by others differently? What if the person thinks it is best not to tell? What if the person knows you will be upset so they decide not to say anything is it still deceitful? Do you confront the person and tell them you know their secret or do you give them the chance to come clean? Should you be patient and wait for their timing? How long do you wait? Do you ignore it all together and just go on acting like you don’t know a damn thing? Isn’t that deceitful? Do you tell them you know? Do you sit by idly and stew? Wouldn’t life be easier if people just told the damn truth?

WWMD?


-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450050-Secrets